- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (122)
- Answering Objections to the Resurrection (podcast)
- Hidden Benefits of a Church-Based Apologetics Mini...
- Answering the Bias Objection
- What is Science, Anyway?
- The Contradiction of the Tolerance Brigade
- J.P. Moreland: Why the Church Must Overcome Its Av...
- Questions for Skeptics: Why Aren't You More Skepti...
- A Lot of Hand-Waving by Evolutionists
- What Do You Mean by Evolution?
- Unlikely Candidates for Gospel Writers
- Who Wrote the Gospels – Evidence for John
- Who Wrote the Gospels - Evidence for Luke
- Why Postmoderns are The Most Dangerous People
- Hidden Ways the Gospels Prove Reliable (video)
- Who Wrote the Gospels – Testimony from the Church ...
- Spider-Man, Marvel, and the Need for Justice
- Are Christians Like Atheists With Respect to Islam?
- How to Quickly Debunk the Horus-Jesus Myth
- Questions to Ask Skeptics: What About the Problem ...
- Top Five Apologetics Blog Posts for January
- What Were the Crusades? Busting Some Myths
- Dear Mr. President: Holding to Exclusive Belief is...
- How Would Stephen Fry Answer His Own Challenge to ...
- Taking Advice from an Atheist
- Was the Bible Changed to Make it Look Like Jesus w...
- Questions to Ask Skeptics: Why Are You So Intolera...
- ▼ February (26)
- ► 2014 (287)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Saturday, February 07, 2015
Top Five Apologetics Blog Posts for January
2015 kicked off a flurry of posts, and many of the most popular proved to be focusing on the strength of the Bible and its reliability. This is partly in response to an article Newsweek chose to run in its Christmas week edition that set the reliability of the Christian Bible squarely in its sights. The top two articles for the month answered two of those charges.
Rounding out the top five is an article focusing on the reasonableness of believing in miracles, how Jesus handled a logical fallacy and an article I wrote in honor of Sanctity of Human Life Sunday. Here are the top five apologetics posts for January:
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!