- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (122)
- Answering Objections to the Resurrection (podcast)
- Hidden Benefits of a Church-Based Apologetics Mini...
- Answering the Bias Objection
- What is Science, Anyway?
- The Contradiction of the Tolerance Brigade
- J.P. Moreland: Why the Church Must Overcome Its Av...
- Questions for Skeptics: Why Aren't You More Skepti...
- A Lot of Hand-Waving by Evolutionists
- What Do You Mean by Evolution?
- Unlikely Candidates for Gospel Writers
- Who Wrote the Gospels – Evidence for John
- Who Wrote the Gospels - Evidence for Luke
- Why Postmoderns are The Most Dangerous People
- Hidden Ways the Gospels Prove Reliable (video)
- Who Wrote the Gospels – Testimony from the Church ...
- Spider-Man, Marvel, and the Need for Justice
- Are Christians Like Atheists With Respect to Islam?
- How to Quickly Debunk the Horus-Jesus Myth
- Questions to Ask Skeptics: What About the Problem ...
- Top Five Apologetics Blog Posts for January
- What Were the Crusades? Busting Some Myths
- Dear Mr. President: Holding to Exclusive Belief is...
- How Would Stephen Fry Answer His Own Challenge to ...
- Taking Advice from an Atheist
- Was the Bible Changed to Make it Look Like Jesus w...
- Questions to Ask Skeptics: Why Are You So Intolera...
- ▼ February (26)
- ► 2014 (287)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Saturday, February 28, 2015
Answering Objections to the Resurrection (podcast)
The resurrection of Jesus is the cornerstone of Christianity. If the resurrection isn't true, Paul says "we are of all people to be most pitied." How do the facts of the resurrection stack up against the charges of its critics? Listen in and see why we can be confident that the resurrection is a true historical event.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!