2015 has been an incredible year for articles and issues requiring Christians to think. From the Planned Parenthood video exposé to atheist memes to natural disasters, there were plenty of questions that needed answering and topics to discuss.
Below are the top ten most popular posts for 2015 from Come Reason's Apologetics Notes. As I began to publish daily, there was a five-fold increase in readership. Some of the articles are specific to news events of 2015, others are general questions about the Bible. All will hopefully help you in your pursuit of truth.
With no further adieu, here are the top ten apologetic posts of 2015, from #10 down to #1.
- How Would Stephen Fry Answer His Own Challenge to God?
- Planned Parenthood is Selling Body Parts. Here's What You Can Do
- Why Would a Loving God Allow the Earthquake in Nepal?
- Secularism isn't a Neutral Position
- Why Would God Command Women to Marry Their Rapists?
- Six Errors Jesus Mythicists Repeatedly Make
- Responding to Atheist Critiques of Christian Hypocrisy
- No, Christmas Is Not Based on a Pagan Holiday
- What Were the Crusades? Busting Some Myths
- How to Quickly Debunk the Horus-Jesus Myth