- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (122)
- ► 2015 (325)
- Modern Heresies and the Christian Response
- Defending the Trinity Against World Religions (video)
- Thanksgiving Binds Us to the Past and the Future
- Trade Your Thanks for Desire - Doors Open at 6PM
- Evangelicals Shouldn't Ignore Christian Iconography
- Christianity is a Thinking-Man's Faith
- Why Won't God Heal Amputees? (video)
- One Reason Why Jesus Cannot be Mythical
- Tips for Sharing Your Faith #8 – Be Confident!
- Tips for Sharing Your Faith #7 – Be Gracious
- Tips for Sharing Your Faith #6 – Prepare and Seek ...
- Tips for Sharing Your Faith #5 - Look for Logical ...
- Tips for Sharing Your Faith #4 - Avoid Smokescreen...
- How Not to Show You Have Truth...
- Why The Trinity Is Not a Contradiction (video)
- Morality Relies Upon God's Character, Not Simply H...
- Tips for Sharing Your Faith: #3 – Give them enough...
- Tips for Sharing Your Faith: #2 – Listen to People
- Tips for Sharing Your Faith: #1 - Slow Down!
- The Difference Between God Being Understandable an...
- Building Faith Muscles in Your Kids
- Truth and Inclusivism
- Top Five Apologetics Posts for October
- What is Middle Knowledge?
- The Virtue of God's Hiddenness
- Missing Gospels Make Me More Confident in the Bible
- What If You Can't Be Reasonable Without Faith?
- Heresies and Scripture - Podcast
- Christianity Properly Diagnoses the Human Conditon
- ▼ November (29)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Saturday, November 08, 2014
Top Five Apologetics Posts for October
People turned to the articles on the Apologetics Notes blog 21,799 times last month. One key piece that generated our second-highest traffic of all time focused on the recent Hillsong controversy. While I've written before about the importance of holding to natural marriage as the only legitimate form of marriage, I took a different tack with Hillsong, calling them out for their unbiblical Word-Faith teachings. The post really resonated and generated a lot of talk on social media. Here then are the top five posts for October:
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!