- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (122)
- ► 2015 (325)
- 2014 Top Ten Apologetics Blog Posts
- Get Smarter by Practicing Doing Nothing
- Is Christmas a Pagan Holiday? (Podcast)
- Why Thinking About God Matters
- 2014 Top Five Apologetics Podcasts
- Enjoy the Trappings of Christmas
- Why It Must Be a Manger
- You Just Might Be Celebrating a Japanese Christmas
- To Witness Like Jesus, Use Logic and Reason
- Jesus as the Paradigm of Logic and Reason
- A (Not Too) Serious Christmas Quiz
- How Can I Celebrate Peace on Earth With Tragedy In...
- Why Naturalism is Simply Unbelievable
- What the 'Atheist Invocation' Really Demonstrates
- The Resurrection is Central to the History of Jesus
- The Date of Christmas has Nothing to Do with Pagan...
- The Christmas Faith-Defending Challenge
- Monkeys, Typewriters, and Assumptions
- Why Miracles May Be More Common Than You Think
- The Absurdity of Describing Oneself as an Agnostic...
- Dialogue with an Atheist (video)
- Top Five Apologetics Posts for November
- History Testifies that Jesus Worked Miracles
- Atheists, Your Values Are Showing
- Why Recognizing Right and Wrong Points to God's Ex...
- Making Worldview More Relevant
- Truth Versus Relevance in Today's Culture
- ▼ December (27)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Tuesday, December 30, 2014
2014 Top Ten Apologetics Blog Posts
The growth is also reflected in the most popular blog posts, all of which were published in the second half of the year. Some posts are straight apologetic while others, such as the Ann Coulter piece or the Hillsong article, focus on topical events. But every one was enthusiastically shared across social media.
Without further adieu, here are the ten most popular blog posts of 2014:
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!