- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (122)
- ► 2015 (325)
- What Christianity Has Always Done
- That Quote May Not Mean What You Think It Does!
- Is Gandhi a Better Model for Christians?
- Christianity Is Not a Private Party
- Do Airplanes Evolve? Only If Evolution Encompasses...
- Why would Gandhi reject Jesus?
- When an Atheist Says it's OK to Rape Her Sister
- The Atrocity Against Christians in Iraq
- Why Mixing Belief Systems Can Be Dangerous
- The Danger of a Media-Driven Worldview
- We Don't Know What We Believe
- Why Separating the Sacred and the Secular is a Bad...
- Investigating the Truth of the Gospel Eyewitnesses
- Your Mind is Not Your Brain
- Science and Religion Resources
- Jesus as God and Man
- Man's Habit of Avoiding Despair with Distraction
- Horus vs Jesus in the Zeitgeist Movie (video)
- Three Tips for Surviving the Job Cascade
- Don't Blame Christian Martyrs for Violence
- Were Early Christians Encouraged to Become Martyrs?
- Why is a Common Thread of Perfectionism Inherent i...
- Rights Don't Come From Nature
- Top Five blog posts for June
- Rights and Their Freedoms Come from God Alone
- Are Mormons Christians, too?
- The insanity of denying differences between the sexes
- The Lost Tomb of Jesus and Ovaltine
- ▼ July (28)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!