- ► 2016 (122)
- The Problem of Accounting for Morality From Evolut...
- Why Would a Loving God Allow the Earthquake in Nep...
- Rioting, Race, and the Root of Hardship
- Understanding Eastern Orthodoxy (podcast)
- Scholars Agree: Luke and Acts are History
- The Muslim Root of the Armenian Genocide
- Beware of Becoming a Christian Hermit!
- Biology Cannot Account for Personhood
- Abortion, Science, and Junk Media
- Why God is the Foundation of American Liberty
- The Evil of Scientology (video)
- Answering "You'd be Muslim if You Were Born in Mor...
- True Beliefs and The Truman Show
- Should Christians be Ashamed to Believe in Hell?
- Examining the Atheist Ten Commandments
- Jesus and Logical Fallacies: The Genetic Fallacy
- Where Do Moral Values Originate? (video)
- Why it Is Reasonable and Scientific to Consider th...
- Did Jesus Go to Hell on Holy Saturday?
- Report from Berkeley: God is Changing Hearts and M...
- Christianity May Be Right, Even If We Don't Like I...
- Jesus and Logical Fallacies: Answering Absurd Clai...
- Putting Christianity to the Test (video)
- Top Five Apologetics Blog Posts for March
- With Christians Dead, What's So Good about Good Fr...
- Losing the Difference Between Discriminating and D...
- The Gospel of Judas Rears Its Head on CNN
- ▼ April (27)
- ► 2014 (287)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Saturday, April 04, 2015
Top Five Apologetics Blog Posts for March
March was a very busy month for the ministry, with one of our Apologetics Missions Trips to Berkeley taking place right in the middle of it. Of course, this always offers some new insights for the blog. There blog itself served up 22,742 pages, showing continuing growth. The top posts last month focused on atheism and the existence of God, and defining a cohesive worldview lead the way. Without further adieu, there are the top five blog posts for March 2015.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!