- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (122)
- Answering "Why Does God Hate Me?"
- The Search for God is Growing-Online
- The Trinity, Firstborn, and the Dead
- Strengthening the Immune System for the Christian ...
- Who Counts as a Christian? (video)
- Gospel Variations and Ancient Biography
- Why Claiming Religion is False Undercuts Darwinism
- Darwinism, Dawkins, and Complex Designers
- Gentile Forgiveness on the Jewish Holiest Day?
- Answering Questions as God's Herald
- To Draw Close to God You'll Need Theology (video)
- Talking with Mormons: When Beliefs Contradict Them...
- Those Guilty of Doing Nothing in the Face of Evil
- Sharing Absolute Truth with a Relativist
- Rebelling Against the Lovable Lothario
- Is Methodological Naturalism Question-Begging?
- Defining What It Means To Be A Christian (video)
- The Consequences of Beliefs
- Why Claiming “Belief is a Psychological Crutch” Ba...
- Sex, Sin, and Christian Hypocrites
- Defending the Trinity Against World Religions (pod...
- Top Five Apologetics Blog Posts for August
- Identifying Impostor Christianity: The Danger Of B...
- There's Only One Reason to Hold Any Belief
- How Christianity Lifts Cultures Out of Poverty
- If You're Skeptical of Miracles, Then Why Not Mora...
- The Inherent Bias in Science
- ▼ September (27)
- ► 2014 (287)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Saturday, September 26, 2015
Who Counts as a Christian? (video)
Mormons claim to be Christians as do Jehovah's Witnesses. But each belief system contradicts the other as to what kind of being Christ is and both contradict historic Christianity. Is there some way to understand who is a Christian and who is not?
Looking back in history, the answer is yes. In this short video, Lenny reviews both the need for an objective standard that defines the minimal beliefs of a Christian as well as how the early church codified that standard.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!