- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (122)
- ► 2015 (325)
- The Epidemic of Relativism Among Christian Youth
- Why a Good Bible Translation is Not Enough
- Why Modern Man is More Gullible than Christian Bel...
- The Heresies of Mormonism
- Why Our Culture's Value of Feelings Will Be Its Do...
- ISIS, Jihad, and the Model of Muhammad
- Amazing Evidence of God in the Design of Our World
- Three Ways Our Universe is Designed for Life
- Two Key Problems with Darwinism (video)
- Values so Shockingly Consistent They Make the News
- Why the Darwinist Version of Life's Origin is Anti...
- The Danger of Colleges and Faux Virtue
- Two More Ways Learning to Defend Your Faith Benefi...
- Four Ways Learning to Defend Your Faith Benefits You!
- How to Talk about Faith on Facebook
- The Heart of Christian Mystery
- True Freedom Requires Work
- Want to Love God More Fully? Then Engage Your Mind!
- The Bible Commands Us More Than Once to Defend Our...
- Reason and Faith Are Not Opposites
- Gay College Prof Indoctrinating Students
- Top Five Blog Posts for August
- The Strength of a Cumulative Case
- If You Ignore the Trinity, You Ignore the Gospel
- Ten Books That Have Influenced Me in Unique Ways
- 10 Conflicting Beliefs of Modern Atheism
- Taking a Chance that There is No God
- ▼ September (27)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Sunday, September 14, 2014
How to Talk about Faith on Facebook
Social media offers a great opportunity for Christians to talk about their faith, but many times we are confronted with people who don't think twice about slamming the faith. How can we be both winsome and compelling in representing Jesus online? In this podcast series, Lenny provides real-world examples of how to be both winsome and effective in online conversations.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!