- ► 2016 (122)
- Witnessing Tips: Identifying Logical Fallacies (vi...
- Was Jesus Buried in a Tomb?
- B.B. Warfield on Why Churches Need Apologetics
- Must Science Assume Atheism?
- Don't Abuse 'What Would Jesus Do'
- Movies Can Make Your Witnessing Efforts Easier
- Why Doesn't God Just Make Everyone Love Him? (vide...
- Why the Gospels Cannot be Dismissed as "Religious"...
- The Necessity of a Biblical Worldview (audio)
- Star Wars, Super Heroes, and How Relativism Doesn'...
- The Irrationality of Indifference to God
- I Think, Therefore God Exists
- Thank Christianity for the Technology Revolution
- The Most Insidious Sin
- Keeping Crosses on Public Lands (audio debate)
- Three Ways Religions Pluralism Fails
- Religious Symbols, Public Land, and the Charge of ...
- Is God An Egomaniac In Desiring Worship? (video)
- Believing in God is not Believing in Magic
- Why "Many Ways to God" Makes No Sense
- Consciousness Undermines Evolution
- We are More than Our Brains – The Reality of the S...
- Atheism and the Illogic of Rejecting All Possible ...
- The Christian View of Halloween (podcast)
- Top Five Apologetics Blog Posts for September 2015...
- Why It Was Better to Be a Christian at That Oregon...
- What "Thou Shalt Not Judge" Really Means
- ▼ October (27)
- ► 2014 (287)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Saturday, October 03, 2015
Top Five Apologetics Blog Posts for September 2015
September's most popular topics blog posts took a bit of a turn with a late entry based on a New York Times article of all things! There, we read that more and more people are Googling for answers about the questions or doubts they have about God; it's a tacit admission for the need for blogs such as this one.
Other popular pieces include how nicely the Gospels fit into ancient biography, a refutation that a false religious belief is a by-product of evolution, and a video clip asking a provocative question. Without further adieu, here are the top five apologetics posts for September.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!