- ► 2016 (122)
- Witnessing Tips: Identifying Logical Fallacies (vi...
- Was Jesus Buried in a Tomb?
- B.B. Warfield on Why Churches Need Apologetics
- Must Science Assume Atheism?
- Don't Abuse 'What Would Jesus Do'
- Movies Can Make Your Witnessing Efforts Easier
- Why Doesn't God Just Make Everyone Love Him? (vide...
- Why the Gospels Cannot be Dismissed as "Religious"...
- The Necessity of a Biblical Worldview (audio)
- Star Wars, Super Heroes, and How Relativism Doesn'...
- The Irrationality of Indifference to God
- I Think, Therefore God Exists
- Thank Christianity for the Technology Revolution
- The Most Insidious Sin
- Keeping Crosses on Public Lands (audio debate)
- Three Ways Religions Pluralism Fails
- Religious Symbols, Public Land, and the Charge of ...
- Is God An Egomaniac In Desiring Worship? (video)
- Believing in God is not Believing in Magic
- Why "Many Ways to God" Makes No Sense
- Consciousness Undermines Evolution
- We are More than Our Brains – The Reality of the S...
- Atheism and the Illogic of Rejecting All Possible ...
- The Christian View of Halloween (podcast)
- Top Five Apologetics Blog Posts for September 2015...
- Why It Was Better to Be a Christian at That Oregon...
- What "Thou Shalt Not Judge" Really Means
- ▼ October (27)
- ► 2014 (287)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Sunday, October 04, 2015
The Christian View of Halloween (podcast)
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!