- ► 2016 (122)
- WALL-E, Morality, and Men Without Chests
- How Not to Get Mad When Talking with Non-Believers...
- How to Debate Same-Sex Marriage After SCOTUS
- What About Slavery in the Bible? (video)
- C.S. Lewis on the Drive for Sexual Happiness
- How Do We Defend Christian Values to Non-Christian...
- The Events in Charleston Contradict the New Atheis...
- Do Miracles Count as Evidence for God's Existence?...
- Is God an Egomaniac for Desiring Worship?
- Sean McDowell on Proof of a Messiah
- How to Talk with Mormons (podcast)
- Why the "Evil God" Objection Fails
- Responding to Atheist Critiques of Christian Hypoc...
- What Should We Think About Genetic Engineering?
- Why Did the Culture Shift on Same-Sex Marriage? (v...
- Criticism of the Bible Demonstrates the Bible's Po...
- The Rachel Dolezal Ordeal Shows Why Race, Like Bio...
- Can God Use Natural Evil to Reduce Suffering?
- Ministry Spotlight: The Poached Egg
- What Counts as Natural Evil?
- Why God Doesn't Reduce the Evil in the World?
- Liberal Philosophy is Backfiring on Its Champions
- Top Five Apologetics Blog Posts for May
- Two Key Questions to Ask in the Same-Sex Marriage ...
- Secularism's Undue Influence on Society
- Secularism isn't a Neutral Position
- God Allows Evil for the Good
- Today's Snake Oil Includes a Scalpel: The Damaging...
- Replying to Science-of-the-Gaps Arguments
- ▼ June (29)
- ► 2014 (287)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Sunday, June 07, 2015
Top Five Apologetics Blog Posts for May
The news event in May were showstoppers. As the Supreme Court of the United States heard arguments over the legality of same-sex marriage laws, a more interesting event was happening in Canada, where a same-sex couple didn't protest because a Christian store owner rejected their business, but accepted it gladly. The story was enough to be one of the blog's top read posts.
This month, the blog saw over 28,000 pageviews, making it the second most popular month yet. In addition to the story above, top articles included the origin of life arguments, how the so-called "lost Gospels' stack up against the four canonical Gospels, and why we all need to be better prepared to share our faith. Here are the top five blog posts for May.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!