- ► 2016 (122)
- WALL-E, Morality, and Men Without Chests
- How Not to Get Mad When Talking with Non-Believers...
- How to Debate Same-Sex Marriage After SCOTUS
- What About Slavery in the Bible? (video)
- C.S. Lewis on the Drive for Sexual Happiness
- How Do We Defend Christian Values to Non-Christian...
- The Events in Charleston Contradict the New Atheis...
- Do Miracles Count as Evidence for God's Existence?...
- Is God an Egomaniac for Desiring Worship?
- Sean McDowell on Proof of a Messiah
- How to Talk with Mormons (podcast)
- Why the "Evil God" Objection Fails
- Responding to Atheist Critiques of Christian Hypoc...
- What Should We Think About Genetic Engineering?
- Why Did the Culture Shift on Same-Sex Marriage? (v...
- Criticism of the Bible Demonstrates the Bible's Po...
- The Rachel Dolezal Ordeal Shows Why Race, Like Bio...
- Can God Use Natural Evil to Reduce Suffering?
- Ministry Spotlight: The Poached Egg
- What Counts as Natural Evil?
- Why God Doesn't Reduce the Evil in the World?
- Liberal Philosophy is Backfiring on Its Champions
- Top Five Apologetics Blog Posts for May
- Two Key Questions to Ask in the Same-Sex Marriage ...
- Secularism's Undue Influence on Society
- Secularism isn't a Neutral Position
- God Allows Evil for the Good
- Today's Snake Oil Includes a Scalpel: The Damaging...
- Replying to Science-of-the-Gaps Arguments
- ▼ June (29)
- ► 2014 (287)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Thursday, June 18, 2015
How to Talk with Mormons (podcast)
Mormonism boasts over 12 million adherents, and it's still growing. What should we say when Mormon missionaries come to our door? How are Christian beliefs different than Mormon beliefs? In this new podcast series, Lenny teaches you how to engage Mormons in fruitful discussion.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!