- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (122)
- Can Governments Define Marriage? (video)
- The Odds Against a Natural Account of Life's Origin
- Answering a Unique Objection to Natural Marriage Laws
- "Lost Gospels" are to the Gospels as Sci-Fi is to ...
- Why There's No Such Thing as a Lost Gospel
- Does a Fertilized Egg Have a Soul?
- Is Morality Grounded in Nature, Utility, or God?
- Os Guinness Says "We Are All Apologists Now"
- Is It Fair for God to Judge Those Who Never Heard?
- There Are No Blind Forces worth Speaking about in ...
- Flipped: Same-Sex Couple Demands Christians NOT Pr...
- The Danger in Abandoning Moral Principles
- What Isn't Being Talked about in the Pew Study
- Christianity and Super-Hero Movies (podcast)
- How Modern Desire for Virtue Corrupts Virtue
- Christianity and the Disappearing Millennials: Exc...
- How Society is Regressing: Pushing Equality over E...
- Something Stinks in the Media's Reporting of the P...
- Proofs Society Is Regressing: Sympathy Trumps Science
- Proofs Society Is Regressing: Abdicating Our Right...
- The True Value of Motherhood
- Talking Faith Without Fighting (video)
- Why Knowing God Requires More than Feeling His Pre...
- Why Those "Lost Books" of the Bible Don't Cut It
- What Distinguishes a Text as Scripture? Authority ...
- Does the Story of the Resurrection Have a Flaw?
- Atheists and Unreasonable Objections
- Top Five Apologetics Blog Posts for April 2015
- Why Studying Science is Important for Evangelism
- ▼ May (29)
- ► 2014 (287)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Saturday, May 02, 2015
Top Five Apologetics Blog Posts for April 2015
April was a busy month at Come Reason. Still, we held steady at the blog with our 22,000+ readers. The most popular article this month continues a series I began this year entitled "Jesus and Logical Fallacies." Readers have really appreciated the attention drawn to the Gospel accounts of various fallacies the opponents of Jesus wold raise against him and how he provides us an example in identifying and answering them.
The second most popular article was published just days ago and focuses answering those who object to God's existence because of the terrible earthquake in Nepal. While broader answers to the problem of evil are available, they tend to be abstract. This answer goes another direction and shows why earthquakes are not in and of themselves evil, but necessary for life.
Here are the top five apologetic blog posts for April:
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!