- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (122)
- ► 2015 (325)
- Does the Resurrection Require Extraordinary Evidence?
- Afghanistan Across the Street
- The Book of Mormon Shows Joseph Smith to be a Fals...
- Mormon Testimonies and the Feedback Loop
- Of Pageants and Propaganda
- Changing Lives Through Apologetics Missions Trips
- Do Homosexual Couples Value Women Less?
- The Challenge of Islam (podcast)
- Keep Your Maybes Away from Our Babies - Arguing wh...
- Evidence of Life's Design Fits Like a Glove
- Natural Marriage: Crucial to the Survival of a Cul...
- Understanding Intelligent Design
- Should We Honor Single Moms on Father's Day?
- The Problem of Evil - The Free Will Defense Explai...
- The Rise of the Anti-Hero
- How will children be valued if Christianity is lost?
- Watching The Car Crash of Colleges Purging Christians
- Without God, How Can One Explain the Origin of Life?
- Want a Democracy? Send A Christian Missionary!
- Did Christianity Dominate Through Violence?
- Answering Memes: Christianity Spread Through Viole...
- What Must God Do to Prove His Existence?
- Why doesn't God Provide a Sign to Prove He Exists?
- ▼ June (23)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Sunday, June 15, 2014
The Problem of Evil - The Free Will Defense Explained (video)
Why would God allow evil and sin to plague humanity? In this short clip, Lenny explains how God's desire to create creatures that truly love Him means that God must allow those creatures the freedom to choose. That means they could also choose to rebel. This clip is taken from a longer teaching entitled "How Could a Loving God Allow Evil in the World?"
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!