- ► 2016 (122)
- ► 2015 (325)
- Does the Resurrection Require Extraordinary Eviden...
- Afghanistan Across the Street
- The Book of Mormon Shows Joseph Smith to be a Fals...
- Mormon Testimonies and the Feedback Loop
- Of Pageants and Propaganda
- Changing Lives Through Apologetics Missions Trips
- Do Homosexual Couples Value Women Less?
- The Challenge of Islam (podcast)
- Keep Your Maybes Away from Our Babies - Arguing wh...
- Evidence of Life's Design Fits Like a Glove
- Natural Marriage: Crucial to the Survival of a Cul...
- Understanding Intelligent Design
- Should We Honor Single Moms on Father's Day?
- The Problem of Evil - The Free Will Defense Explai...
- The Rise of the Anti-Hero
- How will children be valued if Christianity is los...
- Watching The Car Crash of Colleges Purging Christi...
- Without God, How Can One Explain the Origin of Lif...
- Want a Democracy? Send A Christian Missionary!
- Did Christianity Dominate Through Violence?
- Answering Memes: Christianity Spread Through Viole...
- What Must God Do to Prove His Existence?
- Why doesn't God Provide a Sign to Prove He Exists?...
- ▼ June (23)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Saturday, June 21, 2014
The Challenge of Islam (podcast)
Islam is one of the fastest growing religions in the world, but is still a mystery to most Christians. Is it a religion of peace and a breeding ground for terrorists? Join us as we examine Muslim beliefs and discuss how to effectively witness to Muslims.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!