- ► 2016 (122)
- ► 2015 (325)
- ► 2014 (287)
- 2013 Top Ten Apologetics Tweets
- 2013 Top Five Apologetics Podcasts
- How to Know the Bible is Really from God
- 2013 Top Ten Apologetics Blog Posts
- 2013 Was a Great Year for Apologetics
- The First Christmas Eve - A Devotion
- Does Criticism of Homosexuality Foster High Suicid...
- Phil Robertson, Gay Marriage, and Equality Laws
- Life Itself Shows the Fingerprints of Intelligence...
- Comparing The Matrix, Tolerance, and the Truth
- Can Infinite Universes Explain Fine-Tuning?
- Have We Lost the Christian Mind?
- Is Christmas Really a Pagan Holiday? (video)
- Should We Take the Slaughter of the Canaanites Lit...
- Of Mice and Men - How Our Assumptions Color Our Un...
- Would Torture be Good if God is Evil?
- Pagan Christmas Trees and the Burden of Proof
- A Brave New World: Why Science Cannot Replace Reli...
- Some Problems with Consequentialism
- Separating What's Possible from What's Reasonable
- Arguing from Ignorance
- How Teaching Answers Fails Christian Students
- Why the Origin of Life Requires a Creator
- ▼ December (23)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Sunday, December 01, 2013
Why the Origin of Life Requires a Creator
How did life arise on earth? What are the key elements we need to focus on when talking with an evolutionist? What questions remain unanswered? Listen to all four parts of this recent podcast that focuses specifically on the beginning of life and explains why, given the evidence, belief in a creator makes the most sense.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!