Esposito vs. Carrier: Does God Exist? (Debate)
Does God Exist? Philosophers and theologians have written volumes on this topic, but it has become especially significant in our modern world. Can we prove that God exists? And what are the implications if God doesn't exist? Listen to this lively exchange between Lenny Esposito and atheist Richard Carrier recorded before a packed house at the University of California Riverside.
The Origin of Life Requires a Creator
How did life arise on earth? What are the key elements we need to focus on when talking with an evolutionist? What questions remain unanswered? In this class, we will look specifically at the beginning of life and show why given the evidence belief in a creator makes the most sense.
Tackling the Issue of Homosexuality
Homosexual activists continue to press a pro-gay agenda in politics and in our schools. Even many church-goers believe that same-sex marriage should be allowed. Are Christians bigoted? How can we discuss these issues in a loving and convincing way? Join us to find out.
Answering Atheist Arguments Against God
Atheism has been taking center stage lately. Both the New Atheists and a cohort of Internet skeptics continue to raise objections that have caught the public's fancy. Are they right? How should we answer? In this podcast, Lenny will point out the poverty of atheist arguments.
How to Know the Bible is Really from God
When asked why they hold to certain beliefs or why they feel acting in a certain manner is a wrong, Christians will usually point to the Bible. The Bible is the standard of our faith. Why should we put so much faith in a collection of ancient texts? What about the holy texts of other faiths? Join us to see why the Bible is completely trustworthy.
- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (122)
- ► 2015 (325)
- ► 2014 (287)
- 2013 Top Ten Apologetics Tweets
- 2013 Top Five Apologetics Podcasts
- How to Know the Bible is Really from God
- 2013 Top Ten Apologetics Blog Posts
- 2013 Was a Great Year for Apologetics
- The First Christmas Eve - A Devotion
- Does Criticism of Homosexuality Foster High Suicid...
- Phil Robertson, Gay Marriage, and Equality Laws
- Life Itself Shows the Fingerprints of Intelligence
- Comparing The Matrix, Tolerance, and the Truth
- Can Infinite Universes Explain Fine-Tuning?
- Have We Lost the Christian Mind?
- Is Christmas Really a Pagan Holiday? (video)
- Should We Take the Slaughter of the Canaanites Lit...
- Of Mice and Men - How Our Assumptions Color Our Un...
- Would Torture be Good if God is Evil?
- Pagan Christmas Trees and the Burden of Proof
- A Brave New World: Why Science Cannot Replace Reli...
- Some Problems with Consequentialism
- Separating What's Possible from What's Reasonable
- Arguing from Ignorance
- How Teaching Answers Fails Christian Students
- Why the Origin of Life Requires a Creator
- ▼ December (23)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Monday, December 30, 2013
2013 Top Five Apologetics Podcasts
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!