- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (122)
- Jesus Redeems Us from the Monsters
- How Can the New Testament Be Trusted If the Writer...
- The Incomprehensibility of Naturalism (Quote)
- Witnessing to the Jehovah's Witnesses (podcast)
- The Shocking Biology Book that Triggered the Scope...
- The Scopes Trial: Theater in the Making
- The Blow-Hard Bias of Inherit the Wind
- Five Things Your Worldview Must Account For
- What Do We Mean by Morality?
- Are Christians Wrong to Believe in Only One Way?
- The Injustice of Government Defining Marriage
- Atheism, Ethics, and Immorality
- The Cruelty of Karma
- Atheists Disbelieving of Impostor Christianity
- Why "Spiritual but Not Religious" Isn't Spiritual ...
- Why Doesn't God Provide More Proof He Exists?
- It's Imperative that Christians Train for Their Fa...
- Can You Be Moral Without Being Answerable to Anyone?
- How Can Naturalism Account for Moral Freedom?
- Being Moral Without God: What's Required?
- Geometry, Morality, and Suffering in the World
- Top Five Apologetics Blog Posts for February
- Romancing the Mind: Why Apologetics is Crucial for...
- Overcoming Objections to an Apologetics Ministry
- Claims of Contradictions May Display Prejudice
- How Rational Are Rationalists When It Comes to Sex?
- Where are the Survival of the Fittest Ethics?
- Another Hidden Benefit of Apologetics: Relevance
- Jehovah's Witnesses, the Bible, and Bias (video)
- ▼ March (29)
- ► 2014 (287)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Saturday, March 14, 2015
Why Doesn't God Provide More Proof He Exists?
It's an objection that has been thrown around for years; if God exists, why doesn't he make himself more obvious? Certainly a miracle would convince the hardened atheist, right? Not necessarily.
In this short video, Lenny tackles the question head on and shows that sometimes more proof is not better and maybe the problem lies with those who just don't want to see the evidence in front of them.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!