- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (122)
- Jesus Redeems Us from the Monsters
- How Can the New Testament Be Trusted If the Writer...
- The Incomprehensibility of Naturalism (Quote)
- Witnessing to the Jehovah's Witnesses (podcast)
- The Shocking Biology Book that Triggered the Scope...
- The Scopes Trial: Theater in the Making
- The Blow-Hard Bias of Inherit the Wind
- Five Things Your Worldview Must Account For
- What Do We Mean by Morality?
- Are Christians Wrong to Believe in Only One Way?
- The Injustice of Government Defining Marriage
- Atheism, Ethics, and Immorality
- The Cruelty of Karma
- Atheists Disbelieving of Impostor Christianity
- Why "Spiritual but Not Religious" Isn't Spiritual ...
- Why Doesn't God Provide More Proof He Exists?
- It's Imperative that Christians Train for Their Fa...
- Can You Be Moral Without Being Answerable to Anyone?
- How Can Naturalism Account for Moral Freedom?
- Being Moral Without God: What's Required?
- Geometry, Morality, and Suffering in the World
- Top Five Apologetics Blog Posts for February
- Romancing the Mind: Why Apologetics is Crucial for...
- Overcoming Objections to an Apologetics Ministry
- Claims of Contradictions May Display Prejudice
- How Rational Are Rationalists When It Comes to Sex?
- Where are the Survival of the Fittest Ethics?
- Another Hidden Benefit of Apologetics: Relevance
- Jehovah's Witnesses, the Bible, and Bias (video)
- ▼ March (29)
- ► 2014 (287)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Saturday, March 07, 2015
Romancing the Mind: Why Apologetics is Crucial for Women (video)
Women are crucial in service to the body of Christ. Women tend to pray more than men, tend to volunteer more, and attend service more, too.Most churches offer different ministries aimed at women, from Bible studies to cooking and craft workshops. Yet, there are very few women's classes aimed at teaching them how to develop their minds and thoughtfully engage the culture with the reasons for their faith. This is a glaring omission for both Christian women and the churches that serve them,
In this full length video, Lenny had the chance to present to a women's home bible study group and explain why women need to develop a not only a strong spiritual relationship with God, but also a strong intellectual one as well.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!