- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (122)
- ► 2015 (325)
- Is Easter Pagan? Part 1 - The Rites of Spring
- Jehovah's Witnesses and Jesus: What does "Firstbor...
- Dealing with All Those "Lost Gospel" Claims
- Problems with Utilitarianism
- Breaking News May Break Your Heart: Tales from the...
- Britain Looks to Soylent Green Energy
- Three Problems with the World Vision Decision
- Does Religious Liberty End When Business Begins?
- The Best Question in Apologetics
- The Effects of Jesus on the Western World
- Swallowing the Poison of Moral Relativism
- The Truth-Value of the Resurrection
- Evolution's Problem of Plagiarism
- Why Evolution Cannot Produce a Mind
- Why Your Mind Cannot Be Your Brain
- Answering Arguments for Abortion: "We'd Mess Up Th...
- Science is founded on faith as much as religion
- The Moral Argument in a Nutshell
- Has Science Found Consciousness in the Brain?
- Can Neuroscientists Use MRI Imaging to See Thoughts?
- Science vs. Scientism: Scientism Refuses to Have I...
- Science owes a debt to theology
- God is making an impact in philosophy
- Our Culture Was Predicted Over 80 Years Ago
- Scientism rejects philosophy as a form of knowledge
- Science versus Its Evil Twin: Scientism
- The King James Version versus modern translations
- Should Christians Stop Saying They're Blessed by M...
- What Does 'the Bible Is Inerrant' Really Mean?
- Science, God, and Knowing
- ▼ March (30)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Sunday, March 16, 2014
Answering Arguments for Abortion: "We'd Mess Up Three Lives"
Recently, a media commentator talked about how he and his girlfriend at that time had decided to have an abortion after she found out she was pregnant. He claimed that "abortion saved my life." Many times we hear that an abortion is necessary not only for the mother, but for the child and the father, too. It is said that all three lives would be destroyed if the pregnancy were to continue. Here's why such a claim fails.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!