- ► 2016 (122)
- Christian Morals Make Us More Free
- One Quote for Naturalist Professors
- Why Archaeology is Important for the Christian (vi...
- Discovering God the Way Sherlock Holmes Would
- Where's the Dignity in Euthanasia?
- What Friends' Phoebe Can Teach Us About the Empty ...
- Conscience, Death, and Marriage
- What Archaeology Can and Can't Do (video)
- Naturalism and the Problem of Living a Good Life
- Making an Atheist by Listening to Echoes
- If You Want to be Reasonable, Then You May Have to...
- Do the Ends Justify the Means in Fetal Tissue Dona...
- What Makes the Persons of the Godhead Different fr...
- How Archaeology Confirms the Bible: Jericho (video...
- Can You Trust the Bible? (podcast)
- Bluffing is for Poker, Not Apologetics
- Book Review: God's Crime Scene
- Must You Be an Expert to Criticize Evolution?
- The Contradiction of Preaching Morality as Cultura...
- Is Christianity Simply a Corrupted Form of Judaism...
- How Archaeology Confirms the Bible: Hazor, Joshua,...
- Top Five Apologetics Blog Posts for July 2015
- Looking for More Like Caleb
- Attention Media: What an Evangelical Is Not
- You Can No Longer Separate Apologetics and Evangel...
- Not Watching the PP Videos Doesn't Make You Honest...
- God, Atheists, and the Problem of Suffering Childr...
- The Importance of Learning Church History
- How Archaeology Confirms the Book of Daniel (video...
- ▼ August (29)
- ► 2014 (287)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Saturday, August 15, 2015
Can You Trust the Bible? (podcast)
Christians hold that the Bible is God's revealed word given to us. But critics argue that the Bible was written by men and changed over the years to suit their purposes. Is there a way to tell? In this podcast, Lenny Esposito demonstrates how we can have assurance that the Bible is indeed the Word of God.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!