- ► 2016 (122)
- ► 2015 (325)
- Is Easter Pagan? Part 1 - The Rites of Spring
- Jehovah's Witnesses and Jesus: What does "Firstbor...
- Dealing with All Those "Lost Gospel" Claims
- Problems with Utilitarianism
- Breaking News May Break Your Heart: Tales from the...
- Britain Looks to Soylent Green Energy
- Three Problems with the World Vision Decision
- Does Religious Liberty End When Business Begins?
- The Best Question in Apologetics
- The Effects of Jesus on the Western World
- Swallowing the Poison of Moral Relativism
- The Truth-Value of the Resurrection
- Evolution's Problem of Plagiarism
- Why Evolution Cannot Produce a Mind
- Why Your Mind Cannot Be Your Brain
- Answering Arguments for Abortion: "We'd Mess Up Th...
- Science is founded on faith as much as religion
- The Moral Argument in a Nutshell
- Has Science Found Consciousness in the Brain?
- Can Neuroscientists Use MRI Imaging to See Thought...
- Science vs. Scientism: Scientism Refuses to Have I...
- Science owes a debt to theology
- God is making an impact in philosophy
- Our Culture Was Predicted Over 80 Years Ago
- Scientism rejects philosophy as a form of knowledg...
- Science versus Its Evil Twin: Scientism
- The King James Version versus modern translations
- Should Christians Stop Saying They're Blessed by M...
- What Does 'the Bible Is Inerrant' Really Mean?
- Science, God, and Knowing
- ▼ March (30)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Saturday, March 01, 2014
Science, God, and Knowing
Today, people look to scientists to find the answers to our problems in the world. But does science have limits? Are there other ways to know something as fact? And how are questions about God and religion tested scientifically? In this series of audio podcasts, Lenny shows why scientific objections to God fail.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!