- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (122)
- ► 2015 (325)
- ► 2014 (287)
- 2013 Top Ten Apologetics Tweets
- 2013 Top Five Apologetics Podcasts
- How to Know the Bible is Really from God
- 2013 Top Ten Apologetics Blog Posts
- 2013 Was a Great Year for Apologetics
- The First Christmas Eve - A Devotion
- Does Criticism of Homosexuality Foster High Suicid...
- Phil Robertson, Gay Marriage, and Equality Laws
- Life Itself Shows the Fingerprints of Intelligence
- Comparing The Matrix, Tolerance, and the Truth
- Can Infinite Universes Explain Fine-Tuning?
- Have We Lost the Christian Mind?
- Is Christmas Really a Pagan Holiday? (video)
- Should We Take the Slaughter of the Canaanites Lit...
- Of Mice and Men - How Our Assumptions Color Our Un...
- Would Torture be Good if God is Evil?
- Pagan Christmas Trees and the Burden of Proof
- A Brave New World: Why Science Cannot Replace Reli...
- Some Problems with Consequentialism
- Separating What's Possible from What's Reasonable
- Arguing from Ignorance
- How Teaching Answers Fails Christian Students
- Why the Origin of Life Requires a Creator
- ▼ December (23)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Sunday, December 29, 2013
How to Know the Bible is Really from God
When asked why they hold to certain beliefs or why they feel acting in a certain manner is a wrong, Christians will usually point to the Bible. The Bible is the standard of our faith. Why should we put so much faith in a collection of ancient texts? What about the holy texts of other faiths? Join us to see why the Bible is completely trustworthy.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!