- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (122)
- ► 2015 (325)
- Why We Should Expect God to be a Trinity
- For Today's Youth, Life is Theater
- NOW and Abortion - A Study in Inconsistency
- Belief in God is the Motor that Drove Science
- How to Share Your Faith Without Using Scarecrows
- Why I Am a Christian: Because of the Problem of Evil
- Why I'm A Christian - Part 1
- Beware of Straw Men!
- An Untangled Problem for Evolution: DNA Topoisomer...
- The Need For God in Government
- Would the World Be Better Without Religion? (podcast)
- Why Holy Saturday is so important
- Does God Care More about Saving Souls than Strengt...
- The Crucial Lesson Taught on Holy Wednesday
- Is a Changed Life a Valid Proof for God?
- Challenging the New Atheists
- Contempt Prior to Examination is an Intellectual Vice
- Modern Heresies: Christian Science (video)
- Why the Law of Gravity Cannot Create the Universe
- Did the Church Pick and Choose Bible Books?
- Moral Grounding and Confederate Money
- Must One Try Out Every Religion Before Knowing Whi...
- Are Apologists Hypocrites Because They Criticize O...
- C.S. Lewis on the Oppression of "The Good"
- What Skeptic Wish Christians Knew - Sean McDowell
- How to Be Smarter than Google
- Is Easter Pagan? Part 3 - Historical Documentation
- Is Easter Pagan? Part 2 - What Do You Get When Yo...
- ▼ April (28)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Saturday, April 12, 2014
Modern Heresies: Christian Science (video)
What is Christian Science? How does it relate to historic Christianity? In this video, Lenny reviews a bit of the history and beliefs of Mary Baker Eddy and the Church of Christ, Scientist. Drawing parallels to the ancient heresy of Gnosticism, Lenny show why Christian Science is really a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!