- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (122)
- ► 2015 (325)
- ► 2014 (287)
- Three Signs of Religious Cults - Offering a New Re...
- Three Signs of Religious Cults - God's Inside Guy
- Jesus or Skeptic? The New York Times Gets Confused
- Seeing Jesus as an Intellect
- God and Our Technology
- Who Should Be Able to Speak in the Abortion Debate?
- Atheists, Pink Unicorns, and God
- The Great God Debate: Does God Exist? Esposito vs ...
- Should We Separate Religious Beliefs from the Law?
- CSI has Nothing on Cold-Case Christianity
- J.P. Moreland to Young Christians: "Don't let anyb...
- Authority Matters
- Defining Morality: Objective Morals Must Be Ground...
- ▼ July (13)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Sunday, July 14, 2013
The Great God Debate: Does God Exist? Esposito vs Carrier
Does God Exist? Philosophers and theologians have written volumes on this topic, but it has become especially significant in our modern world. Can we prove that God exists? And what are the implications if God doesn't exist? Listen to this lively exchange between Lenny Esposito and atheist Richard Carrier recorded before a packed house at the University of California Riverside.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!