- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (122)
- How Should Christians Engage Others Online?
- Should an Atheist Sit on a Jury?
- Six Errors Jesus Mythicists Repeatedly Make
- Selfishness Dismembers the Family and Sells off It...
- In Weighing Beliefs, Only Monotheism Makes Sense
- Reaching the Young by Connecting the Past
- Book Review: Relational Apologetics
- How Can We Know God Exists from Creation? (video)
- Eliminating Competing Concepts of God
- How to Spot Impostor Christianity
- Putting Christianity to the Life Test
- The Importance of the Soul
- How Christian Faith is Based on Fact (video)
- The Scary World of Truth
- Censorship is Alive and Well in the Newsroom
- Archaeology and the Bible (podcast)
- Planned Parenthood is Selling Body Parts. Here's W...
- Want to Draw Closer to God? Use a Map!
- How to Reach Students with Apologetics (radio inte...
- Learning about Sexual Purity from A Christmas Story
- A Culture Demanding We Carry Their Donkey
- Living in a Post-Pagan Culture
- Is It OK for God to Kill and Torture People?
- Misunderstanding God's Complexity
- Must the Creator Have a Reason for His Existence?
- Top Five Apologetics Blog Posts for June 2015
- Talking God at Starbucks (video)
- Why Christian Opposition to Obergefell is Not Push...
- How Did the Early Christians Influence Their Culture?
- ▼ July (29)
- ► 2014 (287)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Sunday, July 12, 2015
How to Reach Students with Apologetics (radio interview)
Recently, Lenny was a featured guest on the Urban Theologian radio show, which broadcasts in the greater Phoenix area. Urban Theologian has been bringing stellar interviews by noted apologists; previous shows recently featured Dr. J.P. Moreland, Dr. Paul Meier, and Dr. Paul Nelson among others.
In this interview, Lenny comments on the need for apologetics in student ministry, how Christians can effectively reach out on college campuses, and how to shift the conversation on ideas like teaching about sex. You can listen to the entire interview below or visit the show's web site at http://urbantheologianradio.com/
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!