- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (122)
- How Should Christians Engage Others Online?
- Should an Atheist Sit on a Jury?
- Six Errors Jesus Mythicists Repeatedly Make
- Selfishness Dismembers the Family and Sells off It...
- In Weighing Beliefs, Only Monotheism Makes Sense
- Reaching the Young by Connecting the Past
- Book Review: Relational Apologetics
- How Can We Know God Exists from Creation? (video)
- Eliminating Competing Concepts of God
- How to Spot Impostor Christianity
- Putting Christianity to the Life Test
- The Importance of the Soul
- How Christian Faith is Based on Fact (video)
- The Scary World of Truth
- Censorship is Alive and Well in the Newsroom
- Archaeology and the Bible (podcast)
- Planned Parenthood is Selling Body Parts. Here's W...
- Want to Draw Closer to God? Use a Map!
- How to Reach Students with Apologetics (radio inte...
- Learning about Sexual Purity from A Christmas Story
- A Culture Demanding We Carry Their Donkey
- Living in a Post-Pagan Culture
- Is It OK for God to Kill and Torture People?
- Misunderstanding God's Complexity
- Must the Creator Have a Reason for His Existence?
- Top Five Apologetics Blog Posts for June 2015
- Talking God at Starbucks (video)
- Why Christian Opposition to Obergefell is Not Push...
- How Did the Early Christians Influence Their Culture?
- ▼ July (29)
- ► 2014 (287)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Wednesday, July 15, 2015
Archaeology and the Bible (podcast)
The Bible is unique among sacred texts in that it is set against a historical backdrop. Do recent archaeological discoveries validate or discredit the Biblical accounts? Listen to this complete series as Lenny explores the relationship between the Bible and archaeology and shows why the Bible can be considered reliable historically.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!