- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (122)
- ► 2015 (325)
- The Epidemic of Relativism Among Christian Youth
- Why a Good Bible Translation is Not Enough
- Why Modern Man is More Gullible than Christian Bel...
- The Heresies of Mormonism
- Why Our Culture's Value of Feelings Will Be Its Do...
- ISIS, Jihad, and the Model of Muhammad
- Amazing Evidence of God in the Design of Our World
- Three Ways Our Universe is Designed for Life
- Two Key Problems with Darwinism (video)
- Values so Shockingly Consistent They Make the News
- Why the Darwinist Version of Life's Origin is Anti...
- The Danger of Colleges and Faux Virtue
- Two More Ways Learning to Defend Your Faith Benefi...
- Four Ways Learning to Defend Your Faith Benefits You!
- How to Talk about Faith on Facebook
- The Heart of Christian Mystery
- True Freedom Requires Work
- Want to Love God More Fully? Then Engage Your Mind!
- The Bible Commands Us More Than Once to Defend Our...
- Reason and Faith Are Not Opposites
- Gay College Prof Indoctrinating Students
- Top Five Blog Posts for August
- The Strength of a Cumulative Case
- If You Ignore the Trinity, You Ignore the Gospel
- Ten Books That Have Influenced Me in Unique Ways
- 10 Conflicting Beliefs of Modern Atheism
- Taking a Chance that There is No God
- ▼ September (27)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Saturday, September 06, 2014
Top Five Blog Posts for August
Below are the top five apologetics blog posts for the month of August. Articles on atheism were the most popular, but we saw a significant amount of traffic when I responded to Ann Coulter's criticism of Kent Brantly, the American missionary doc who contracted Ebola. Rounding out the top five is an article with theological impact and an observation that skeptics seem to not be skeptical of their own viewpoints. Here are the links:
1. Atheist insults believers and is stunned at the response
2. Atheists contradict themselves by seeking invocations
3. Ann Coulter is Wrong: People are More than Numbers
4. Why didn't God create a world where everyone would go to heaven?
5. Why isn't the skeptic skeptical about his morality?
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!