- ► 2017 (47)
- New-Fangled Values May Hold Old-Fashioned Dangers
- The Confusion of Atheistic Moral Grounding
- Why the Resurrection Cannot be a Lie
- How the Resurrection Changed Jewish Minds
- Atheists Admit Their Disbelief Linked to Emotional...
- The Moral Argument for God's Existence (podcast)
- The Gospels Had to Meet High Expectations as History
- The Good, the True, and the Beautiful
- twenty one pilots and How to Drown Out Self-Reflec...
- Bible Promise Verses and Apologetics
- What Does the Bible Promise "I Can Do All Things" ...
- Is Any Body Modification OK Just Because It's Your...
- Star Trek, Saving Private Ryan, and the Problem wi...
- Does Modifying Your Body Disregard Its Intrinsic W...
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2015 (325)
- ► 2014 (287)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Saturday, March 19, 2016
The Moral Argument for God's Existence (podcast)
Atheists claim the God of the Bible is evil, but what makes an action good or evil? Are right and wrong simply what we all agree upon or must they originate in something bigger than humanity? In our latest series, Lenny explores what morality requires and why the existence of right and wrong means God must exist.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!