- ► 2017 (47)
- Good Arguments Aren't Enough in Defending the Faith
- Banning God from Government isn't Neutral
- Do Religious Candidates Pose a Threat for Atheist ...
- Does "We Believe as We Are Taught" Explain Christi...
- Abortion and the S.L.E.D. Argument
- You Need an End Game for the Origin of Life
- 350 Year Old Frenchman Talks About Facebook
- Undermining Morality in Medical Care
- There is No Freedom without Religious Freedom
- Are Christians not to Judge Non-Christians?
- Was Jesus' Tomb Really Empty?
- Overcoming the Conspiracy Against Christianity
- It's Crippling to Believe Only in Science
- Critics of God Ignore the Biggest Part in the Prob...
- "Where Two or Three are Gathered" Doesn't Mean Wha...
- Using Ultimate Evil to Answer the Problem of Evil
- Just What is This Evil We Object to, Anyway?
- Questioning Our Over-Reliance on Science (video)
- Talking Wrong and Testimony as Trustworthy
- Belief without Evidence is Crucial for Knowledge
- Talking to Family about Christmas (podcast)
- Science Cannot Ignore Where Consciousness Comes From
- 2015 Top Five Apologetics Podcast Topics
- ▼ January (23)
- ► 2015 (325)
- ► 2014 (287)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Sunday, January 03, 2016
Talking to Family about Christmas (podcast)
"How do I share my faith better?" is a question that Christians struggle with again and again, especially when families gather for birthdays or holidays. While Christmas may be over, our recent podcast series "Talking to Family about Christmas" offers effective ways of sharing your faith with friends and family members. You can listen in to all four parts of this recent series here:
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!