- ► 2017 (47)
- Why God Doesn't Create a World with Less Suffering
- SCOTUS Ignoring the Constitution
- Are Christians Too Judgmental? (podcast)
- How Can You Love God Fully If You Can't Show Jesus...
- Is Rejecting God a Sign of Rationality or Resentment?
- Do Christians and Muslims Worship the Same God?
- A Christian Response to the Tragedy in Orlando (vi...
- Why Eternal Punishment is not Nonsensical
- Let's Change our Message on Sex (video series)
- For the Naturalist, Why Die for an Idea?
- ▼ June (10)
- ► 2015 (325)
- ► 2014 (287)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Thursday, June 23, 2016
Are Christians Too Judgmental? (podcast)
The most well-known verse in the Bible is not John 3:16, but Matthew 7:1—"Judge not lest ye be judged." People quote it all the time when a Christian seeks to take a stand for biblical values. But what does it mean? Should Christians "force" their beliefs on others and is it right to take stand against an immoral practice by trying to pass laws affecting all citizens?In this four-part podcast, Lenny examines these charges, showing what Jesus actually meant and why Christians must identify sin to be loving.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!