- ► 2017 (47)
- New-Fangled Values May Hold Old-Fashioned Dangers
- The Confusion of Atheistic Moral Grounding
- Why the Resurrection Cannot be a Lie
- How the Resurrection Changed Jewish Minds
- Atheists Admit Their Disbelief Linked to Emotional...
- The Moral Argument for God's Existence (podcast)
- The Gospels Had to Meet High Expectations as History
- The Good, the True, and the Beautiful
- twenty one pilots and How to Drown Out Self-Reflec...
- Bible Promise Verses and Apologetics
- What Does the Bible Promise "I Can Do All Things" ...
- Is Any Body Modification OK Just Because It's Your...
- Star Trek, Saving Private Ryan, and the Problem wi...
- Does Modifying Your Body Disregard Its Intrinsic W...
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2015 (325)
- ► 2014 (287)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Sunday, March 13, 2016
What Does the Bible Promise "I Can Do All Things" Really Mean?
Bible promises are very popular, with calendars, posters and inspirational quotes proliferating Christian stores. However, do those promises really mean what we think?
In this short video, Lenny demonstrates how taking a verse out of its context can distort the message the Scriptures actually convey.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!