- Why Doesn't God Prove He Exists? Because It Wouldn...
- Mark Feb 24 as a Key Date in the Battle for Religi...
- Star Wars, SideWays, and Film as Cultural Touchsto...
- Exploring the Value of the Human Body
- How Sci Fi Smuggles in a Godless Humanity (video)
- Why Science Cannot Ground All Knowledge
- The Unvarished Bias of Scientism
- Quick Answers to the Charge of Bible Contradiction...
- Evangelism Needs to Become More Intellectual
- What is Wisdom and How Can I Find It?
- History is a Problem for Those Who Doubt Jesus Was...
- Has Archaeology Proven the Gospel of John?
- Time Is No Longer the Friend of Darwinism
- Making Good Arguments for the Faith (podcast)
- Trying to Become More Relevant Makes Liberal Churc...
- Making the Most of your Daily Devotions (Free Bibl...
- Book Review: The Fate of the Apostles by Sean McDo...
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2015 (325)
- ► 2014 (287)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Friday, February 05, 2016
Making Good Arguments for the Faith (podcast)
Christianity is a faith that is as logical as it is life-transforming. But how do we demonstrate that to a secular world? Christians must learn how to argue better. In this recent podcast series, Lenny explains how to share your faith using persuasive, rational arguments that powerfully defend the Christian worldview.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!