- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (122)
- ► 2015 (325)
- ► 2014 (287)
- Why Are Christians So Obsessed with Homosexuality?
- Answering Atheist Arguments Against God
- Protecting the Value of Life
- Bible Contradictions - Quick Tips on Dealing with ...
- Bible Contradictions - Differences between Accoun...
- Bible Contradictions - More of My Way or the Highway
- Bible Contradictions - My Way or the Highway
- Bible Contradictions - Two More Ways Critics Snub ...
- Bible Contradictions - Snubbing Style to Force Mea...
- Bible Contradictions - Don't Expect Robot Reporting
- Bible Contradictions - Three Common Errors in Assu...
- Bible Contradictions - What's a Contradiction, Any...
- Bible Contradictions - Why Responding "Show Me Som...
- Can Religion Offer a Better Answer than Science?
- What is Faith? A Proper Understanding
- Why the Christian Church is Marginalized
- Thank God it's Friday - Really!
- Eastertide is High Tide for Apologetics!
- Who Resurrected Jesus from the Dead?
- Same-Sex Governments vs. Same-Sex Marriage
- Exorcising God from Martin Luther King
- ▼ April (21)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Monday, April 29, 2013
Answering Atheist Arguments Against God
Atheism has been taking center stage lately. Both the New Atheists and a cohort of Internet skeptics continue to raise objections that have caught the public's fancy. Are they right? How should we answer? In this recent podcast series, Lenny highlighted some of the more popular arguments against God's existence and demonstrated the poverty of atheist objections. Listen to all four parts in the series below:
Answering Atheist Arguments Against God (Part 1)
Answering Atheist Arguments Against God (Part 2)
Answering Atheist Arguments Against God (Part 3)
Answering Atheist Arguments Against God (Part 4)
To subscribe to the Come Reason podcast, click here.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!