- ► 2016 (122)
- ► 2015 (325)
- ► 2014 (287)
- Christianity is the Most Persecuted Faith in the W...
- The Big Bang is Not the Enemy of Theology
- Is the Media Biased on Same-Sex Marriage
- Ten Great Movies to Use in Apologetics
- Does History Show a War between Science and Religi...
- Christian Martyrdom and Tertullian
- Top Ten Christian Breakup Lines
- Is a Necessary Being Really Necessary?
- Same-Sex Marriage Debate
- Women in Combat or Women as Victims
- Are the Smartest People Only Concerned with Scienc...
- Is It Fair That Hell Is Eternal? (video)
- A. N. Sherwin-White on Jesus as Historical Figure
- Are Beliefs Separate From Knowledge?
- Top Ten Christian Pickup Lines
- Should Evangelicals Celebrate Ash Wednesday?
- The Four Chaplains - How Religion Changes Everythi...
- Apologetics in the Military (audio)
- Using a free Christian society to disparage Christ...
- Divine Providence and Evil
- Is the University Becoming Something Driven by Fun...
- Can We Be Equal on Evolution's View? (video)
- Whether You Want to Be or Not, You Are Drafted int...
- Looking for Real News? Let the Reader Beware.
- Has the Sexual Revolution Been Good for Women?
- Modern Civilization Cultivating Its Own Destructio...
- Offer Stories When Sharing Your Faith
- ▼ February (27)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Tuesday, February 05, 2013
Whether You Want to Be or Not, You Are Drafted into the War of Ideas
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!