- ► 2017 (47)
- Morality: Answering "What Makes You Think You Know...
- Identifying Impostor Christianity (podcast)
- Islam, Jihad, and Claims of a Religion of Peace
- Five Reasons Why God's Hiddenness is a Good Thing
- The Necessity of Humility for Racial Healing
- The Irrational Faith of the Naturalist
- The Left is Intent on Making Us Less Human
- Why Isn't the Church a Sanctuary for Black Lives?
- Problems with the Shallow Grave Hypothesis
- ▼ July (9)
- ► 2015 (325)
- ► 2014 (287)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Tuesday, July 26, 2016
Identifying Impostor Christianity (podcast)
What really defines Christianity? Mormons claim that they are Christians, simply another denomination. So do others who differ on Jesus' identity. What are the essentials of the Christian faith and how can we identify orthodox beliefs from heterodoxy or heresy? In this series, we will examine the clear lines separating true Christianity from its impostors.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!