- When Does Cultural Insanity Hit the Breaking Point...
- The Case Against Same-Sex Marriage (podcast)
- Morality Must be More than Increasing Happiness
- What's the One Question No Christian Can Answer?
- Here's Why Target's Bathroom Policy Matters So Muc...
- How Can We be Equal without Christianity?
- Bloodletting and the Modern Trans Movement
- Does "The Father is Greater than I" Undercut the T...
- Demanding Evidence for God While Denying Evidence ...
- Finding Christian Hope in This Election Cycle
- Another Sign It's the End of the World as We Know ...
- The Evil of Scientology (podcast)
- ▼ May (12)
- ► 2015 (325)
- ► 2014 (287)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Sunday, May 29, 2016
The Case Against Same-Sex Marriage (podcast)
Homosexual marriage has become more than simply a hot-button issue; Christians are losing their businesses and going to jail when they stand against it. Yet, we're the ones labeled as bigots. How can Christians properly present their views to nonbelievers without being viewed as "bigoted"? Learn how to argue that natural marriage is not only biblical, but essential for culture.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!