- ► 2016 (122)
- ► 2015 (325)
- ► 2014 (287)
- Was it Necessary for Jesus to Rise Again?
- Falsifiability and Intelligent Design
- Ritual and Christian Tradition
- Does Easter have Pagan Origins?
- Is Science Against Homosexuality?
- What the Kalam Tells Us About God's Existence
- Didn't God Create Evil, Too?
- Let's Not be Diverse for Diversity's Sake
- G.K. Chesterton on Materialist Beliefs
- Do Our Virtual Relationships Make Us More Callous?...
- Thomas Nagel on Why Materialism Fails to Explain R...
- Why God Exists: Minds Come From Minds
- Answering 'God of the Gaps' Objections
- Moral Relativism Starves Our Need for Morality
- The "God Particle": Does the Higgs Boson replace G...
- Are Mormons Christians?
- Does Religion Cause War?
- Why is the Resurrection so important?
- Is Belief in God the Same as Belief in the Flying ...
- The Inspiration of Scripture
- Holding to a Rational Belief
- How Can God be Without Beginning or End?
- Roger Ebert Reviews a Tragedy: His Search for God
- Arguing against Mixing Sexes in Locker Rooms
- Tackling the Issue of Homosexuality
- Atheism and Claims about All of Reality
- Why Study Theology?
- ▼ March (27)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!