- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (122)
- 2015 Top Five Apologetics Videos
- Atheists, Evidence, and Unreasonable Demands
- Christian Bakers Forced to Pay Fines; Here's What ...
- 2015 Top Ten Apologetics Blog Posts
- Infertility And Christian Families: What's The Rig...
- The Big Deal Over Jesus' Birthday
- Apologetics is Foundational to the Christian Faith
- How Can We be Sure Where Jesus Was Born?
- What Does "Thou Shalt Not Judge" Really Mean? (video)
- Christmas, the Solstice, and December 25th
- The Date of Saturnalia Doesn't Line Up with Christmas
- No, Christmas Is Not Based on a Pagan Holiday
- Come Reason 2015 Ministry Report
- Top Five Apologetics Blog Posts for November 2015
- Why Don't We Sing "Joseph, Did You Know?"
- The Illogic of Atheist Christmas Billboards
- Throwing Out the Riches of Christian History
- Defending Your Faith in the Classroom
- How to Know God's Will For Your Life (video)
- The Logical Incoherence of Arguing God is a Social...
- Attacking Prayer Shows How Far Culture Has Fallen
- The Absolute Irrationality of Expecting Absolute P...
- Did God Make Life on Other Planets?
- ▼ December (23)
- ► 2014 (287)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Sunday, December 27, 2015
Infertility And Christian Families: What's The Right Thing To Do? (video)
Many Christian couples yearn for a child but fertility issues have thwarted their efforts. Now, the medical community has undergone an explosion in new reproductive technologies, promising success where there was previously no hope. But with the promise, they also bring new questions on how Christians should approach such techniques.
In this video, Lenny explains various techniques and the potential dangers that accompany them. He also offers specific questions Christians should ask before embarking on in-vitro fertilization. This is the first in a multi-part series on reproductive technologies and the Christian.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!