- ► 2016 (122)
- How Should Christians Engage Others Online?
- Should an Atheist Sit on a Jury?
- Six Errors Jesus Mythicists Repeatedly Make
- Selfishness Dismembers the Family and Sells off It...
- In Weighing Beliefs, Only Monotheism Makes Sense
- Reaching the Young by Connecting the Past
- Book Review: Relational Apologetics
- How Can We Know God Exists from Creation? (video)
- Eliminating Competing Concepts of God
- How to Spot Impostor Christianity
- Putting Christianity to the Life Test
- The Importance of the Soul
- How Christian Faith is Based on Fact (video)
- The Scary World of Truth
- Censorship is Alive and Well in the Newsroom
- Archaeology and the Bible (podcast)
- Planned Parenthood is Selling Body Parts. Here's W...
- Want to Draw Closer to God? Use a Map!
- How to Reach Students with Apologetics (radio inte...
- Learning about Sexual Purity from A Christmas Stor...
- A Culture Demanding We Carry Their Donkey
- Living in a Post-Pagan Culture
- Is It OK for God to Kill and Torture People?
- Misunderstanding God's Complexity
- Must the Creator Have a Reason for His Existence?
- Top Five Apologetics Blog Posts for June 2015
- Talking God at Starbucks (video)
- Why Christian Opposition to Obergefell is Not Push...
- How Did the Early Christians Influence Their Cultu...
- ▼ July (29)
- ► 2014 (287)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Saturday, July 11, 2015
Learning about Sexual Purity from A Christmas Story
Everyone loves the holiday movie A Christmas Story. It's become a family favorite in my house. It can also be useful as an illustration when talking about difficult issues such as sexual purity with your children. Check out this short video that helps kids understand a little of what they may lose by becoming sexually promiscuous.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!