- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (122)
- ► 2015 (325)
- Modern Heresies and the Christian Response
- Defending the Trinity Against World Religions (video)
- Thanksgiving Binds Us to the Past and the Future
- Trade Your Thanks for Desire - Doors Open at 6PM
- Evangelicals Shouldn't Ignore Christian Iconography
- Christianity is a Thinking-Man's Faith
- Why Won't God Heal Amputees? (video)
- One Reason Why Jesus Cannot be Mythical
- Tips for Sharing Your Faith #8 – Be Confident!
- Tips for Sharing Your Faith #7 – Be Gracious
- Tips for Sharing Your Faith #6 – Prepare and Seek ...
- Tips for Sharing Your Faith #5 - Look for Logical ...
- Tips for Sharing Your Faith #4 - Avoid Smokescreen...
- How Not to Show You Have Truth...
- Why The Trinity Is Not a Contradiction (video)
- Morality Relies Upon God's Character, Not Simply H...
- Tips for Sharing Your Faith: #3 – Give them enough...
- Tips for Sharing Your Faith: #2 – Listen to People
- Tips for Sharing Your Faith: #1 - Slow Down!
- The Difference Between God Being Understandable an...
- Building Faith Muscles in Your Kids
- Truth and Inclusivism
- Top Five Apologetics Posts for October
- What is Middle Knowledge?
- The Virtue of God's Hiddenness
- Missing Gospels Make Me More Confident in the Bible
- What If You Can't Be Reasonable Without Faith?
- Heresies and Scripture - Podcast
- Christianity Properly Diagnoses the Human Conditon
- ▼ November (29)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Sunday, November 23, 2014
Why Won't God Heal Amputees? (video)
In this short video, Lenny answers the charge that God is not real because he won't heal amputees and shows why the objection fails.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!