November proved that sometimes practical posts make a big splash. The top posts of the month include answering a popular meme that's been circulating around the Internet, looking into the claims of biblical inspiration by the New Testament authors, and how to better communicate your viewpoint by offering analogies in your witnessing efforts.
Here then are the top five blog posts for November.
- Three Intractable Problems for Atheism
- Why Would God Command Women to Marry Their Rapists?
- Are Atheist Countries Really More Moral?
- Did the New Testament Authors Know They Were Writing Scripture?
- Here's a Tip: Use Analogies Cut to the Heart of Controversies