- ► 2016 (122)
- ► 2015 (325)
- Is God Limited by the Laws of Physics?
- A Mostly Lethal Universe Does Not Disprove Design
- Islam's Claims of Biblical Corruption Actually Imp...
- What Archaeology Cannot Tell Us About the Bible
- What Archaeology Can Tell Us About the Bible
- The "Big Bang" in Jews Worshiping Jesus as God
- God Outwits Ann Coulter on Ebola
- Mormonism, Hell, and God's Holiness
- Does Being Old Disqualify the Bible's Teachings?
- The Missing Piece in the Hillsong Controversy
- Why Christians Need to Grow Intellectually (video)...
- The Christian Faith Is an Objective Faith
- The Problems with Open Theism
- Book Review: Questioning the Bible
- People Who Think Killing Babies for Pleasure is OK...
- The Rosetta Stone, SETI, and the Existence of God
- Why We Need to Grow Beyond Mac and Cheese Christia...
- The Explosion in Apologetics Education (video)
- Hot Button Issues in Islam
- Levitical Laws, Slavery, and Sexual Prohibitions
- Why do Christians Condemn Slavery?
- Message Systems Come from Minds
- Moral Laws Necessitate a Moral Lawgiver
- Why Morality Must be Objective
- Relativism's Roots lie in a Valueless Culture
- Top Five Apologetics Posts for September
- Why Understanding the Imago Dei is More Crucial th...
- Are We Not to Judge Unbelievers?
- The Future, Cyborgs, and Satanism
- ▼ October (29)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Sunday, October 19, 2014
Why Christians Need to Grow Intellectually (video)
I was recently asked which apologists influenced me the most in my study. Here in this short clip I provide some of my primary influences and also talk about the importance of Christians stretching themselves just a bit intellectually in order to become more mature in the faith and to love God more fully.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!