- ► 2016 (122)
- ► 2015 (325)
- Does the authoritative teaching of Christianity st...
- Understanding Necessary and Sufficient Conditions
- Identifying an Argument - Looking for Hidden Premi...
- 12 Years a Slave and a Different Perspective
- Review of the Ken Ham-Bill Nye Creation Debate
- Identifying an Argument: Looking for Trigger Words...
- Tools for the God-Fearing Mind
- ▼ February (7)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (11)
Come Reason's Apologetics Notes blog will highlight various news stories or current events and seek to explore them from a thoughtful Christian perspective. Less formal and shorter than the www.comereason.org Web site articles, we hope to give readers points to reflect on concerning topics of the day.
Saturday, February 01, 2014
Tools for the God-Fearing Mind
Jesus commanded us that we are to love God with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength, but many Christians simply don't know how to love God with their minds. Before we can think rightly about God, we need to learn to think rightly, to think logically. In this talk, Lenny teaches you how you can tell the difference between good arguments and bad ones and how you can offer unbelievers rational, persuasive arguments for your faith.
Get the latest news and articles delivered to your inbox each month - absolutely free!